Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Wish I Had A Tan

Warning, totally unimportant blog post ahead...

I was at the gym the other day trying to maintain my work out schedule (which is more for psychological well-being than physical). I was doing my requisite weight routine when I glanced toward the mirror and cringed. Let me just say that the bright white light stunned me into inactivity just long enough for me to remember that it was just my lily white legs. Of course, I only had to look around to see several other folks working out with a nice brownish glow to their skin...and I so wish I had a little more melanin myself. Red-heads are just plain out of luck in that area.

So, there's my thought for the day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too wish I had a tan!

Amy said...

Gerrit, I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

One Picky Family said...

I'm white too! Especially compared to my DH and my Italian in-laws.

PS- this is Wendy.

Amy said...

That's funny Wendy. Yes, you and I both married dark men. I'm love my kid's coloring.