Thursday, September 06, 2007

Funny Bumper Sticker

I've been doing a lot of driving lately with 1st grade for my oldest and preschool for my middle kiddos. Thursdays are by far my most tedious driving days.

Some other minivan driver made all the driving much more bearable today. The van was plastered with numerous bumper stickers (just imagine the entire back-side of the van full). The one that made me laugh out loud said the following:

WHEN THE RAPTURE HAPPENS
CAN I HAVE YOUR CAR?


Not quite sure why it was so amusing, but I laughed for about 20 minutes straight!

4 comments:

Happy said...

LOL - thanks for sharing - that IS funny. :)

Jemila Kwon said...

I saw a great slide (similar to this) with a pair of boxers that said on the back, "Left Behind."

Happy said...

totally different topic, but on a road trip with some girlfriends this weekend, saw a bumper sticker that said, "if you don't agree with logging, just try plastic toilet paper!"

Amy said...

Oohh...I like both of those, too!

I may not be one to plaster my car with bumper stickers, but there are a few I really appreciate. ;-)