Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blogging...

Blogging has fallen pretty low on the priority list lately. I have ideas that float through my mind on posts, but either I don't have the energy to follow up on them or they're just not that interesting or appropriate outside my own head!

That and life is pretty busy now that school is in full swing. In fact, we are now part of three separate carpools to get kids to and from their respective schools. It's a bit much to keep track of, but once I have the rythm down, it's wonderful. Especially as without these carpools, I would be spending an hour and a half to two hours a day just taking kids to and from school.

In the midst of all the craziness of our fall schedule, I have come upon a realization that is quite precious to me. For the first time in a long time, I feal a deep peace in my life. The craziness of life hasn't change, but somehow in the midst of it I am at a place of peace, comfort and happiness. I'm so thankful for this place. It's as if I know the winds are swirling around me, but I can take a deep breath and just deal with it.

5 comments:

The McShane Family said...

3 carpools, that makes me tired just thinking about keeping it all straight.....

Peace is an amazing feeling! I am praying for you as you move through this phase of your life......

One Voice of Many said...

Amy,
I understand about life getting in the way of blog-time. Feeling peace in your life imperative. Enjoy!
Michelle

Amy said...

It is rather tiring, Kathy, but it's working out quite well and allowing a bit more relaxed schedule this year. That is a great thing!

Michelle, thanks. I appreciate you.

Happy said...

Hey, Amy! :) I've been catching up on my reading this morning - and to this post, I can say a complete "me, too!" :)

it sounds like things are going WELL for you. i am so glad. :)

love,
Happy

Amy said...

Ahhh...Happy. I need to catch up on blogs, too!

I hope you are doing well and I'll stop by over at "your place" soon.