Thursday, September 04, 2008

Phoenix Wedding

We spent last weekend down in Phoenix for Eddie's brother's wedding. We had a great time meeting Hugo's new wife and daughter and catching up with family.

The best part of the trip for me was after the wedding, though. (First off, the wedding was outside at 5:00 in Phoenix in August and it was a long service). Anyway, there was a dance afterwards and our kids just let loose. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! Aaron spent the evening doing the robot dance. Nate was hilarious. I didn't know he had it in him, but he went to town. And Elianna...I just couldn't capture it on the camera. She was trying to mimic the floor routines from the gymnastic competitions at the Olympics. She had all types of moves and the facial expression to go with them. By 9:30, both boys were sound asleep on couches just off the dance floor. Elianna didn't slow down all night.







3 comments:

tanya said...

Oh Amy! I am so glad you had such a great time and that you got to enjoy your family. All the pictures are great - the one of the whole family is amazing. I want to be around when you scrapbook those photos.

Amy said...

When's our next srapbooking night!? I need to catch up so I can do these fun new pictures!

I can't wait to see yours from vacation!

The McShane Family said...

So cute! I love the look on Nate's face dancing! So adorable! How fun it looks!

Love the family picture!