Friday, January 05, 2007

5 Things You Didn't Know about me

I thought it would be fun to join in on the "5 things" as tagged on EW...

1. I've lived in 6 different states (Washington, Idaho, Montana, Utah, Missouri and Colorado) and moved over 20 times in my mere 30-somthing years. This including living in 4 states in the matter of two years between 8th and 10th grades. This has resulted in an overall longing for stable relationships in my life as well as a pretty strong reliance on myself...two things that don't gel all that well.

2. I married a hispanic man, thus giving my children the skin-tone I always wish for! (I'm a red-head, thus meaning most people need to wear sunglasses when looking my way as I strut my stuff in a swimsuit)!

3. My most embarassing moment was while working as a secretary at a church and the youth pastor went to pull a hair off my the back of my shirt, only to have me yelp "Ow!" Apparently the 3-inch long specimen was attached...

4. I'm a bit of a nerd at heart. I love reading, thinking and discussing philosophy and theology. I used to get frustrated that I wasn't skilled at sports or other stuff that my friends seemed to be into, but am learning to really appreciate and embrace who I am and what I do well.

5. I was once voted most likely to become the first woman General Superindent (I think that's the name of head office) for the Assemblies of God. He, he, he! This, of course, was not from a reliable organization, yet the dream lives on... :)

0 comments: